On this episode of #AskGaryVee, Simon Sinek stops by. We talk about somrthing that’s very important to us: a world where the vast majority of people wake up every single morning, inspired to go to work, and return home fulfilled at the end of the day.
Questions answered on this episode
- Can an employees ‘why’ and a company’s ‘why’ co-exist?
- Self-awarness: Is it more about maturity and wisdom or is something you are just born with?
- How do you help new team members buy into what you are trying to achieve?
- Should I market my new book under a different name?
- When do you know that you have the chops to ‘start talking’?
Resources from this episode
- Purchase Simon’s new book here
Question of the day
- Do you feel loved and supported in your work culture? And if you do, tag your coworkers.