On this episode we talk about how to ask for help, Twitter’s changing product, and the one thing I would tell the whole world if I only had thirty seconds.
Questions answered on this episode
- No new twitter users registered between Oct and Christmas last year. Thoughts?
- How can I use a diploma and years of experience if they are in a field I don’t currently want to work in?
- How do you take down your defensive shields about asking for help?
- You travel so much–what are your tricks and tips for overcoming jet lag?
- If the next thirty seconds of #AskGaryVee were broadcast to all 7 billion people on the planet, what would you say?
Resources from this episode
- Super 8 Live Stream: All the info you need
- A Full Comprehensive Guide to Snapchat
- Pre-Order The #AskGaryVee Book
- Barter for The #AskGaryVee Book
Question of the day
- If you could buy a Super Bowl commercial, what would you say in it?