On this episode, I talk about where Instagram is going, high employee turnover rate in the agency world, and staying productive while drinking.
Questions answered on this episode
- What do you think about Instagram in the next 2-3 years from now?
- If TV is the radio and phone is the new TV, what is the desktop computer?
- What do you think is the best market for a teenager to start selling things?
- When you go out for some drinks, how many do you have and still stay productive the next day?
- What are your thoughts on employee retention in the digital marketing industry? Is the high turnover normal?
Resources from this episode
- My newest Medium: Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made?
- Pre-order the #AskGaryVee Book
- Marketing in the year 2016
Question of the day
- Do you like your CEO? 🙂