On this episode, we bring Fiverr to the house!
Questions Answered on This Episode
- 7:19 – How can I charge more than other sellers in my market without losing revenue?
- 9:43 – I have a really hard time letting go of my job. I don’t like it, but I’ve been there for so long. I have loans, 2 kids to support, a deep fear or leaving the security, and I’m not sure what it takes to make it as a solopreneur. Any tips on how to release the fear and decide whether to take the risk?
- 12:41 – I understand both are important, but if I only had to pick one, should I focus on content marketing or paid ads?
- 14:23 – As a copywriter/fiction writer, a lot of work goes uncredited or remains private to buyers. What’s the best way for me to showcase my business without practical examples of my work?
- 18:08 – What would have been your first gig if you were a seller on Fiverr and why?
Guests on this Episode
- David Manela, Chief Revenue Officer at Fiverr
- Adam Swart, Sr. Director of Marketing at Fiverr: @swartretort on Twitter
Resources from this Episode
- Fiverr’s Small Business Makeover for NY, SF, and Chicago businesses: Fiverr.com/SmallBizMakeover
Question of the Day
- For those of you not big online and e-commerce, what is your number one pain entering the online world? How can Fiverr help you? If you are online, what other services can Fiverr provide you?