On this episode of The #AskGaryVee Show, Eric Thomas is here to talk about motivation, success, and public speaking.
Questions answered on this episode
- What advice to you have for people starting to do bigger speaking events? And how do you grow a paid speaking career?
- As a rapper, what’s the best marketing tips to implement? Should I treat music like an entrepreneur would his product?
- Eric, as a PHD, what percentage do you contribute of where you are today to your degree?
- Where does motivation end, and execution begin?
- En route to self-awareness, do you believe we “find ourselves” or “create ourselves?”
Resources from this episode
Find E.T. on the Internet here:
Question of the day
- What was your “crossover-moment”?