Honestly, this episode was one of the best ever. I was kind of sick, but somehow it made me much more thoughtful. Definitely one for the history books, with lots of actionable advice and deep thoughts. Do you agree?
Questions answered on this episode
- How did you scale VaynerMedia so quickly?
- You mentioned that everyone should publicly documenting ones journey, but isn’t advertising inexperience hurtful when seeking paying clients?
- How would you market a company that makes custom animated Instagram videos for companies?
- How would you deal with a cofounder who isn’t as ambitious as you?
- How do you approach competition?
Resources from this episode
- DailyVee Episode 018
- One Thing I Didn’t Talk About in Jab Jab Jab Right Hook
- My newest article on content and context
Question of the day
- What is one thing you have learned about yourself this year?