In this episode, I talked about networking in New York City, what I do to maintain consistency, and what I think about Yelp advertising.
Questions answered on this episode
- How the hell did you handle content creation when VaynerMedia was only 5 people to begin with?
- Do you think using Yelp advertising for local photographers is worth the min $300-$400 dollar a month investment?
- I’m coming to NY for a month in the fall purely to network. Where would you go to network if you were a NY novice?
- Do you have any pillars that you do every day to maintain consistency?
- What are you most worried/nervous about for #AskGaryVee Book launch?
Resources from this episode
Question of the day
- What are you most nervous about?
Task of the day
- Hit up 25 people saying you want to talk, chat, grab coffee, whatever.